- LAUREL CAMPUS - WORSHIP WORLD CHURCH BIBLE INSTITUTE CLASSES will be held every Tuesday, at 6:45 pm until April 11th. We look forward to going deeper in the word of God. ALL ARE INVITED AND ALL CLASSES ARE FREE!
- Spiritual Authority of the Believer
- Biblical Stewardship
- Understanding the Five-fold Ministry
- How Do I Share My Faith?
- TRUE WORSHIP FELLOWSHIP CLOSING SERVICE – Worship World Church will be attending the Closing Service for True Worship Fellowship on Sunday, April 23rd. The church is in Altoona, Pennsylvania, pastored by Pastor Katina Curry. The address is 2900 Beale Avenue, Suite 116, Entrance C, Altoona, Pa 16603. Pastor Best will be preaching at 3:30 pm. All who would like to attend, please sign up as soon as possible.
- WORSHIP WORLD CHURCH - WALDORF CAMPUS SERVICES AND EVENTS:
- We will NOT have Bible Study at our Waldorf Campus on next week due to the Spring Community Revival that will start on next Wednesday, March 29th in Laurel, Maryland. Our next Bible Study at our Waldorf Campus will be held on Wednesday, April 5th at 6:45 pm.
- Sunday Worship Service will be held on Sunday, March 26th at 8 am. Our Bible Study and Worship service are held at Comfort Inn Suites, 11765 Business Park Drive, Waldorf, Maryland. Please invite your family, loved ones and friends that live in the Waldorf area to join us for powerful teaching and preaching.
- Also, our Waldorf Campus will be hosting its Paint and Praise Event Saturday, March 25th @ 2 pm. It is not too late to sign up. The cost is $20 per person. We will have a professional artist to instruct during this event.
- LENTEN SEASON FAST - We want to encourage you to continue steadfast on our Fast for the Lenten Season which will end on Thursday, April 13th. We will Fast with water only until 12 noon from March 1st through April 10th. Weekends you may FAST as you choose. We also to remind you that we will FAST with water only ALL DAY - April 11-13th – ending at 6 pm. We will also have 6 am prayer call every day starting Wednesday, March 1st until Good Friday, April 16th. If you have any questions, please feel free to call the church office.
- DRAMA MINISTRY EASTER PRODUCTION – CAUGHT UP – The rehearsal is scheduled every Wednesday from 7:30 – 8:30 pm. If you have any questions regarding rehearsal changes, please see or contact Sister Shaneik Isaac for more details. Remember, don't ever get CAUGHT without Christ!
- HOLY WEEK SERVICES - We invite you to come out and join us for our Holy Week services:
- Palm Sunday April 9th - our Drama Ministry will present the play production “Caught Up!” during Worship Service at 9:30 am. The production will be held at our Laurel Campus.
- Good Friday Service on Friday, April 14th @ 7 pm - Elder Gloria Holloway, Sister Evelyn Berry, Sister Debra Mathews Tyler, Sister Charlene Robinson, Evangelist Paula Sellman, Minister Nadia Wedderburn, and Minister Danielle Ellis will be presenting the “Seven Last Sayings of Jesus.” Service will be held at our Laurel Campus.
- Resurrection/Easter Sunday, April 16th at 9:30 am - the angel of the House, Pastor W. Andrew Best, Jr. will be preaching. Services will be held at both Waldorf and Laurel campuses. More information will be forthcoming.
- JESSUP CORRECTIONAL FACILITY OUTREACH SERVICE – It’s that again! We have been blessed to be invited back to the Jessup Correctional Facility. Pastor Best will be the guest preacher on Sunday, April 9th at 6:30 pm. We hope you will be able to join us. If you are interested, please see Elder Holloway for the necessary paperwork. The DEADLINE to turn in your paperwork is March 24th. If you have attended before, just sign up or call the church office.
- SPRING COMMUNITY REVIVAL –- Please be sure to save the dates for the Spring Community Revival which will be held on Wednesday – Friday, March 29, 30 and 31st at the New Life Christian Center, 9844 Mallard Drive, Laurel, Maryland, 20708. Preaching, will be Pastor W. Andrew Best, Jr., Worship World Church, Pastor Gregory O. Strong, City of Zion and Pastor Archie L. Harris, New Life Christian Center, respectively. A Combined Praise Team will minister in song. Rehearsal dates are forthcoming.
- CHERRY LANE NURSING CENTER SERVICE – Sunday, April 2nd at 3 pm we will have our monthly service at Cherry Lane Nursing Center. Sister Debra Mathews Tyler will be bringing forth the words of blessing.
- LAUREL CAMPUS - HOLY COMMUNION SERVICE AND CORPRATE PRAYER - Join us for our monthly Holy Communion and Corporate Prayer on Tuesday, April 4th at 6:45 pm. The Bible Institute classes will commence immediately following Holy Communion Service.
- WALDORF CAMPUS - HOLY COMMUNION SERVICE AND CORPRATE PRAYER - Join us for our monthly Holy Communion and Corporate Prayer on Wednesday, April 5th at 6:45 pm. The Bible Study will commence immediately following Holy Communion Service. Our Waldorf Bible Study is held at Comfort Inn Suites, 11765 Business Park Drive, Waldorf, Maryland.
- TENTH CHURCH AND PASTORAL ANNIVERSARY We will celebrate our Tenth Church and Pastoral Anniversary on Saturday, May 6th and Sunday May 7th. Pastor John Jenkins, First Baptist of Glenarden will be our guest speaker on Saturday, May 6th @ 8:30 am. On Sunday, May 7th @ 9:30 am our guest speaker will be Bishop Robert Smith, along with his congregation from Rehoboth Christian Center, Middletown, New York.
Services will be held at The Hotel Arundel Preserve 7795 Arundel Mills Boulevard, Hanover, MD 21076. On Saturday, May 6th our guest musician will be Minister Josh Copeland. Our guest choir for Sunday, May 7th will be Trini Massie and 4 The Caz of Christ Choir, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- “Women On The Rise Ministry” Women’s Fellowship – Join us for an encouraging and rewarding time for “Women on The Rise Ministry” for a Women’s Fellowship. This is a time for all women to refine, reconstruct, restore and rebuild through true fellowship. The brunch and time of fellowship will be held at the Worship World Church Laurel Campus. The fellowship will be held on Saturday, April 8th from 11 am 1 pm. Please sign up if you plan to attend.
- “G.A.M.E. T.I.M.E.” Men’s Fellowship - Calling all men! Calling all men! We would like to encourage all men to please plan to join us for our “G.A.M.E. T.I.M.E.” Men’s Fellowship. It will be a rewarding time of fellowship to be held at the Worship World Church Laurel Campus. The fellowship is scheduled for Saturday, April 8th from 11 am 1 pm. Please sign up if you plan to attend.